Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fart Poll: Whose Farts are the Worst???

So I thought I'd try out Blogger's polling widget, and see how that worked out - my first poll is a simple boys vs. girls. I know what you're thinking: Guys rule the fart world. However, before you jump to a speedy conclusion, consider this:

  • Girl farts sometimes mix with the fumes from Yeast Canyon
  • Girl farts are often held in longer, accumulating stronger toxicity
  • Girl farts are more rare in public, so you might not even recognize one until you're knocked to the ground.

So go ahead and vote. The next poll will be much more entertaining!

2 comments:

MadMarv said...

I think it is questionable to put an eruption from the Yeast Canyon (or Vulva Volcano) into the category of "fart". It is more properly categorized as a "queef". A fart should be 100% anal origin.
Bottom line, I've not met the woman who can outfart a man. Have you?

Constant Flatulence said...

Your point has merit. However, by that same argument of 100% anal origin, you'd need to play fair on the male side and rule out fromunda cheese as a source of enhancement.And once you do this, I think the playing field is quite level.

Maybe guy-farts seem so much worse because of the fragrance-mixing that occurs inside of shorts or jeans, while with girl-farts, several escape through a dress or skirt without being forced past the Fungal Tunnel first.

As far as meeting a woman out-farting a man: I've only one. But that one could out-fart me any day: quantity, nastiness, you name it. She wins, hands (and ass) down.