Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jizz in My Pants

Thinking back to my adolescent days, I'm sure there was at least one time (or maybe 100?) where I coated my underwear in baby-batter. Back then, the hormones were raging, and all it took was one little flirtatious look and BLAM - time to clean up a mess.

Alas, that doesn't happen anymore. Well, ok, maybe at a strip club with a full-contact lapdance. Or at Hooters when the waitress bends over to take my drink order. Or at the gas station, when the single-tooth lady with the hairy mole on her chin reaches out to hand me my change...

I hadn't really thought about those pants-popping moments too much, until a friend told me about a video created in my honor. Ok, maybe that's a stretch: I doubt the producers of this vid even know of my existence. Nevertheless, nothing makes me prouder than to be thought of when viewing a music video titled "Jizz in My Pants."

1 comment:

MadMarv said...

It was on SNL a few years ago.